If you have been in close contact with a person who recently tested positive for COVID-19, if you have symptoms (fever, cough and/or shortness of breath), or have recently traveled to or from an infected area, you should reach out to your physician, or any other healthcare provider, to be tested.
COVID-19 IgG/IgM ANTIBODY TESTING - Available Now!
URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI) PANEL MOLECULAR TEST PANEL •
Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction
• Identifies of 17 pathogens from a single specimen
• Identifies bacteria regardless of recent antibiotic use
• Identifies difficult to culture pathogens
• Offers simplicity and convenience of single specimen collection
• Yields > 95% analytical sensitivity and specificit
When you receive a specimen collection kit from Accu Reference, a test requisition form is included. When you return a specimen for analysis, you must also send a completed test requisition form. On this form you need to indicate which test(s) should be performed. Information about the patient, ordering physician, payment method and insurance data must also be specified. An incomplete form may prevent us from processing your order, which can delay your test results.
A blank or custom test requisition form is available through the links below. Either one can be returned with a lab testing order.