If you have been in close contact with a person who recently tested positive for COVID-19, if you have symptoms (fever, cough and/or shortness of breath), or have recently traveled to or from an infected area, you should reach out to your physician, or any other healthcare provider, to be tested.
COVID-19 IgG/IgM ANTIBODY TESTING - Available Now!
URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI) PANEL MOLECULAR TEST PANEL •
Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction
• Identifies of 17 pathogens from a single specimen
• Identifies bacteria regardless of recent antibiotic use
• Identifies difficult to culture pathogens
• Offers simplicity and convenience of single specimen collection
• Yields > 95% analytical sensitivity and specificit