If you have been in close contact with a person who recently tested positive for COVID-19, if you have symptoms (fever, cough and/or shortness of breath), or have recently traveled to or from an infected area, you should reach out to your physician, or any other healthcare provider, to be tested.
COVID-19 IgG/IgM ANTIBODY TESTING - Available Now!
URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI) PANEL MOLECULAR TEST PANEL •
Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction
• Identifies of 17 pathogens from a single specimen
• Identifies bacteria regardless of recent antibiotic use
• Identifies difficult to culture pathogens
• Offers simplicity and convenience of single specimen collection
• Yields > 95% analytical sensitivity and specificit
Depending on the test administered and the state in which you reside, you will be notified of test results within 1-2 days. In some states, such as New York, we are required to send test results to your doctor.
Once you have your test results, you should discuss them with your doctor. Your doctor is best suited to explain your test results in relation to your health and medical history. He or she will be able to provide you with any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment that is appropriate.