If you have been in close contact with a person who recently tested positive for COVID-19, if you have symptoms (fever, cough and/or shortness of breath), or have recently traveled to or from an infected area, you should reach out to your physician, or any other healthcare provider, to be tested.
COVID-19 IgG/IgM ANTIBODY TESTING - Available Now!
URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI) PANEL MOLECULAR TEST PANEL •
Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction
• Identifies of 17 pathogens from a single specimen
• Identifies bacteria regardless of recent antibiotic use
• Identifies difficult to culture pathogens
• Offers simplicity and convenience of single specimen collection
• Yields > 95% analytical sensitivity and specificit
Accu Reference Medical Lab's urology testing offers our clients vast range of procedures, from ordinary PSA tests to complex methods of kidney stones detection and biopsy. Our team of urologic pathologists provide advanced, in-house testing, including comprehensive Immunohistochemistry (IHC) panels, to supplement morphological evaluations of difficult cases.